On 7/6/2010 4:03 PM, Chris Mitchell wrote:
Does anyone know whether one of these will work with a K7?

Here's a picture from Boz's site (thanks Boz)
http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/misc/focus/refconverter-M.jpg

If you remove the rubber eyepiece from the K7, there's a slot there that
matches the one on my MX viewfinder so it looks as though it's compatible.

Any thoughts? Chris
Any accessories that fit the MX will fit any subsequent Pentax SLR. It refconverter-M will work fine.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}