Jeez, Dave, how about a nudity warning!  Something like that could get
me kicked off the McDonald's WiFi, where I'm sitting on a wet school
vacation afternoon watching my son burn off energy in the playground.

But the picture is a good one, though I'll repeat Ecke's comment about
the hot left hip.  It'll be sad if you go quiet on us again, so please
keep posting.  It's remarkable how you've progressed since you first
came to PDML.  Your camera must have a very good photographer.

regards, Anthony

   "Of what use is lens and light
    to those who lack in mind and sight"
                                               (Anon)