Larry Colen wrote:
Last night I was working on being more careful about my focusing, and the
results seem promising:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157624445835548/

Exposure under the red lights is still a challenge.  The best results at JJ's seem
to be quite a bit under what the camera thinks is nominal exposure.  Then, if I
white balance (as close as lightroom will go), the B&W conversion seems to work
better too.

Focusing doesn't seem to be an issue here at all, Larry. Nice set. Only thing I would suggest is crop a little tighter.

Love that guy playing two saxes

--

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc