Any slideshow software can do that.

If you are on Windows, Windows Movie Maker will do that easily.  Set
the interval in the options, add the pictures and export to MPG or
WMV.  Dead simple to do.  Music is simple to add as well.

I made one for my Egypt trip and it was a big success.

--
Aloha Photographer Photoblog
http://alohaphotog.blogspot.com/