Madame RD wrote:

Le 11/07/10 19:11, Ann Sanfedele a écrit :

Bad Hair
(name the decade of the style for extra points :-) )

http://tinyurl.com/32e3l7g

http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/cell-phone-snaps/12420035_MC2ch/1/930797123_H2EmN/Medium

oops ! frothy hair from too much .. whatever .... so fun ! we called that a sauercraut and that was in the 60's or later ?... can't remember .
dominique

You got it, Dominique - the 60's (sorry, ecke - but you were close and I hadn't thought about the WInehouse but wow, that applies!) Even back then it kinda said slut or trailer trash... Beehive was it... and there was a news story I remember about someone who was severely injured from a spider bite as one had decided it ws a great place for a nest. Thanks for all the comments..
ann