----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 8:44 PM
Subject: Re: SR and Video on the K7 works quite well...

Cotty wrote:

On 12/7/10, Charles Robinson, discombobulated, unleashed:

I leave my K7 in "low-res" for videos because I just don't have the time
to deal with HiDef.  However... this little clip is a good example of
the SR "holding its own" while bouncing along in wind and waves on the
lake this past weekend.  For the most part, you see the boat jumping up
and down underneath the camera - most of the jolts removed by the system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEt9AmOE7m4

Very impressive!

--

Yes and...
oh dear, now I'm getting equipment lust

Me too, Ann.  Looks good, Charles.  I think I want one.  Cheers, Christine