According to Norton Safe Web, dl.dropbox.com is clean, if anyone spooked by the message wishes to try again.

On 7/12/2010 12:20 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
I'm sorry too, Peter.

Thanks,

Jack

--- On Mon, 7/12/10, P. J. Alling<webstertwenty...@gmail.com>  wrote:

From: P. J. Alling<webstertwenty...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: PESO -- East Grand Avenue Bridge
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List"<pdml@pdml.net>
Date: Monday, July 12, 2010, 7:38 AM
Sorry, Dropbox is a file
hosting/backup site.  Since it's free if
someone hosts a virus on their share, intentional or
unintentionally
some antivirus software blacklists the whole domain. I really don't
have any control over that unfortunately.  Hopefully
the management is
working on it now.  Unfortunately Norton won't remove
their block until
they know it's been cleaned.