> Chris,
> You did fine with the primes, but the portrait Christine calls 'Mischief'
is
> stunning.
> The lighting is outstanding and you've charmed the subject into
cooperation!
> Regards,  Bob S.

we were on a narrow-boat which is used as a café - the light was excellent.

I took some pictures of Chris with his camera - I'm surprised he hasn't
shown them, so I encourage you all to encourage him. We were practising our
David Brent portrait pose:
<http://homepage.mac.com/elliottday/theoffice/gallery2/brentpose1.jpg>

Next time it's this one without the tablecloth, for Cotty:
<http://homepage.mac.com/elliottday/theoffice/gallery2/brentpose3.jpg>