I find dropbox to be pretty easy to use and not particularly intrusive,\ either their PC based interface, or through the web, (though uploading multiple files through the web interface seems to be hit or miss, mostly miss these days). All I have to do is upload a file, right click and get a public URL. Share that and there are no visible advertisements, it just works. It may not be the fastest download speeds but it doesn't try to force non members to sign up by making them second class. Oh, by the way it's free too, (the first 2 gig are free anyway). If you decided you want to join, you should use someone as a referral who's already using the system, it doesn't have to be me, whoever you use will get extra free space, and I just hate to see something like that go to waste, (yea, yea, I'm cheap).