On 7/20/2010 2:27 PM, Bob W wrote:
http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/saturday-evening-at-
pond.html
Oops...

cheers,
frank

You are NOT allowed to shoot nature or in color.  got it? GOOD.  That's
my
genre.  I don't shoot B&W street scenes, so you don't shoot birds and
mamals.  It's just the way the world is supposed to work! :-)
Nice grabs, frank.

man, I wish I had a genre I could call my own.

I haven't used mine for a while - it's yours for the cost of postage.

oh well, nice beaver, Frank.
yes, you should shoot more beaver, Frank. Dam our mailboxes with it.

You just want to see what happens when the photo stream backs up...

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}