I bought my first serious camera in 1967 (a Pentax Spotmatic) to record the growth and activities of my beautiful two year old baby boy. He is now 44 and has recently taken up photography as a hobby. I think my 42 year long hobby of photography finally caught his fancy.

He has also been a very active cyclist and until just a few years ago was a cat III racer. When he was very young, we pulled him and his younger sister in a Bugger (bike trailer) when my wife and I went on bike rides.

RB