On 7/21/2010 2:15 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
In LR2, I would set up a filter on a directory, i.e. all files>=4
stars. If I left that directory and came back, that's what would be
displayed.

In LR3, I can set up that filter, but if I leave the directory and
come back, it will display everything, until I click on the faded
out>=4 stars at the bottom of the grid.  I'd like to go back to the
way it was, but I can't figure out how.

I also can't RTFM because there is no FM and the help button
approaches Apple levels of usefulness.

-- Larry Colen l...@red4est.com sent from i4est

FM for you, sir: http://forums.adobe.com/message/2885022

I've another problem, which is not a problem really, but just an annoyance. About every second time I run the sucker it crashes. I re-run it and it comes up like a charm. It used to be this way with 2.7 but it was like every twentieth time, not every second time...

Boris