From: "Eric Weir" <eew...@bellsouth.net>

Thanks, Brian. . . . Wouldn't want do anything "nefarious," though.

Oh dear, no sense of mischief  :-).

Just teasting, Eric. We do that a lot on the list. Hope you don't mind. Everybody has given you good explanations of cloning, so no need of me to add anything. Just hang on to Elements. Could be useful in the future. Remember, you're going to improve, and your skills and photographic vision will become more sophisticated, and you may need what Elements can offer to aid in that journey. Cheers, Christine