On 23/07/2010, Sasha Sobol <sa...@asobol.com> wrote:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/sobol/4808390049/lightbox/

Hi Sasha,

I like this image, great detail and an interesting perspective but
again the colours and saturation disturb me. It reports as sRGB but
it's washed out and the sky seems purple, opening it as sRGB im PS
then assigning the ProPhoto CS seems to bring it to life, the colours
look as I would expect. Are you sure that this isn't an sRGB image?
See the straight ProPhotoRGB to sRGB CS assignment:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9304908/4808390049_7778ab4b46_o-sRGB.jpg

Cheers,

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)