It was shelved in mid-october publicly.  Which means they probably
started on a backup a month or so before that, at least.  Could well be
ready for PMA.  Perhaps the lack of formal announcment is because the
camera is hardly ground breaking in the industry, and they are a bit
embarrassed.  If they dont show anything, that would be even worse
because everyone would be saying 'where is the digital you had last year
- now you have nothing!'