On Jul 23, 2010, at 12:44 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:

> Good question.  For me it was the reference to snow plowing on a
> beautiful summer's day.  Also, I was trying to get a different shot of
> the multicolored hotel in the background, putting it in context of the
> city around it.

That was another shot I saw hiding in there. Those were many of the colors I
liked.

Maybe trying a crop of basically the left half of the frame, so it's of the
hotel, rather than the shiny building on the right side of the frame would help
bring more attention to the pretty hotel.

> I apologize for my odd spelling mistake in the title of the post.  <G>

In a  lot of 18 century documents, it's often hard to tell the effs from the
esses.