Sasha -

It's a nice picture of a lovely young lady. Moving forward a couple of images, this one is the one that *really* strikes me.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sobol/4825810854/in/photostream/

The tilt of the head and direction of the eyes on the younger girl makes me wonder what she is looking at, yet the older girl appears to be somewhat indifferent about what is going on outside the frame. To me, the juxtaposition of the two lends an air of mystery to the image.

-p