I'm glad you said that, Brian.  I struggled with that issue before
posting the image.

At first, I rotated the image to make the building lines vertical, but
that through the blue fence out of horizontal, and it looked worse (to
my eye).  Then, I tried perspective adjustment in Photo Shop, but that
squashed the buildings a bit too much, so I went back to the original.

I think that I will start all over, and try a little perspective
adjustment, a little rotation and a little cropping to see if I can
get a balance between keeping the vertical lines vertical, the
horizontal lines horizontal, and the building proportions close to
reality.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Dan

I think that