Hmmm. I'm not sure this turns the tables on the alleged discovery. Haven't some
FBI handwriting experts identified writing in the box of negs as that of
Ansel's wife? Not sure about that, as I haven't followed this very closely, but
I thought I heard that last night. Of course many of the scenes that Adams shot
in Yosemite had been previously photographed by many others, so a matching
scene is far from absolute proof of anything. However, I'm sure this will be
resolved. Until then, it's interesting.
Paul