I received an email this morning from Blurb, inviting me to vote in
the Photo Book competition for this year.  I assume I received the
email because I purchased the PDML Photo Annual.

Is the PDML Annual in the contest?  If so, does anyone know how we can
vote for it without going through all 2,192 entries?

The email from Blurb is below.

Dan

Cast Your Vote Now!     Button

Greetings PBN Fans,

Just wanted to let you know that the People's Choice Voting will begin
on July 30. We had more than 2,000 entries in our 2010 Photography
Book Now competition. Our judges are now hard at work but we want your
opinion, too.

So head over to the PBN bookstore and vote for your favorite. One
email address per vote, please. We want to keep this fair.

Also, mark your calendars. We're kicking off our PBN celebratory
events with a gala event in New York on September 30. If you're in the
New York area, we'd love to see you. The event is free and all are
welcome. Click here to RSVP and be sure to check our events page for
more PBN celebrations worldwide.

Stay tuned. We'll keep you posted on all things PBN.

Happy voting,

The Blurberati