Didn't seem to keep her from flying...

On 8/3/2010 11:40 AM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
Nice flower, creamy background, crippled looking bee.  Regards,  Bob S.

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 9:36 AM, P. J. Alling<webstertwenty...@gmail.com>  wrote:
A number of people seem to have posted on this theme lately, I actually made
this exposure before the spate of sunflower and bee images began to show up
but hadn't actually gotten around to looking at it.  Made the the much
maligned FA 28-200mm.  As have been a lot of my images lately.  It's very
convenient, and as I've said, really not bad at all with an APS-C sensor.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20%20sunbee.html

Equipment: Pentax K20D w/smc Pentax FA 28-200mm f3.8~5.6

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0
Courier New;}}

follow the directions.