> > It would be good to meet up, but I can't do 18th or 19th - I'll be in
> Guernsey
> > that week. Guernsey's only a half hour flight from Southampton though
> > - don't know whether that could work for you?
> >
> > Chris
>
> I may be around. It is my last free week before starting a new job on 23rd
> August so I'm trying to make the most of the free time - how rare it is to
have
> both time and money simultaneously! - and I may even pop over to
> Guernsey for the opportunity to listen to people talking the local dialect
of
> French at the festival - I need to check the cost of flights &
accommodation
> first. If you could get over to Guernsey too it would be ideal, and give
you an
> unexpected side-trip.
>
> Chris, can you let me know what dates the festival takes place, please - I
can't
> find anything online?
>
> Bob

actually, having now looked at my diary I see that my French evening classes
are still running on the 18th, so I won't be heading for Guernsey because I
don't want to miss the class. I will therefore be in London at least on the
Wednesday, but won't be free in the evening. The rest of the day is good
though.