On 3 August 2010 17:30, Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:

> Would be cool. And they'd probably sell boatloads of them.
>
> But if you'll look at the right-hand column of that page you'll see a
> rumor from last September about a Samyang 35mm f/1.4 for Pentax mount
> coming in "early 2010"
>
> I'm just sayin'...
> :)

Now there's info coming out of Spain, of all places:

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=35962286

K-5 above K-7 and K-r above K-x. And a mirrorless too.

By the way, Mark, I stopped at Bromfield on Saturday and they said
you'd just left--I missed you by a matter of minutes. We should meet
up some day!

  --M.

--

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com