Hi there,

Alans complaint:
Went to get my monthly fix of crackingly good pictures and 'connection
refused'!!
As Terry Wogan says 'Is it me?'
Have I not put enough pennies in the slot?
Alan

No - komkon seems to have a problem with their server, the server was not
available several times during the week. I'll inform the Admin.

Richards remark:
    I think Paul Jones' "Rain" photo might have got corrupted by the
comptuer.  On my screen it's got some strange artifacts in it.

Richard.

You are quite right. I asked Paul to resubmit, but the pic has not arrived
yet. As soon as I get it I'll change it.

Sorry about the mess.

Cheers
Adelheid

http://www.gmx.net