On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 2:59 PM, Scott Loveless <sdlovel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, guys.  I really don't want to sell it, but I kinda need the
> cash.  If it doesn't generate any interest within the next couple days
> it's going to KEH.  Or maybe eBay.  Probably KEH, because I just don't
> want to deal with eBay.

Not sure why you don't want to deal with Ebay.

I offered my two lens Pentax 645 kit to KEH.com and they offered me a
total of $260 for everything. I put the same gear up for sale on Ebay
and netted $950 after expenses. $700 is worth a little bit of effort
IMO.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com