Thank you Larry, Cotty, Boris and Paul.

The picture is about two weeks old. The colours are more or less how
they came out of the camera. A bit cold, yes. But they are pretty much
as I remember the scene.

The contrast is another thing, I've tweaked that a lot, trying to find
some life in the rather dull grey sky.

--
MaritimTim

http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/