On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 21:13 -0400, "Ann Sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
wrote:
> Scott Loveless wrote:
>
> >It's here:  http://pug.komkon.org/
> >
> >September's theme is "cycle" and you can submit photos here:
> ><http://pdmlpug.org/?page_id=55>
> >

> and I nice one it is...
>
> I'm particularly fond of Brian's decisive moment on the playing field  -
>  (read: I wish I'd taken that!)
>
> and Carl's geese.... because I prefer beasties to metal objects that
> move fast as subject matter.. even in
> the lens of a master shooter of moving metal objects like Paul.

Thank's Ann.  I know cricket is a game not well understood by many
here... :-)>

Good to see a reasonably-sized gallery this month.  My favourite is
probably Paul's 'Giddy-Up' - great colour and energy but I also really
like Carl's 'Flight' and Ken's 'Serendipity' images of geese getting
airborne.

I'm not sure what's in the dog's mouth in Joe's 'Keep Away'.  Maybe
better not to know....

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters