My deepest sympathy, Stan. As a cat lover myself, I feel you pain and
still remember our Amelia after almost 3 years now. Sir Spencer has
helped and successfully woven himself into our hearts forever, but
Amelia is still missed.
I highly recommend another as soon as you feel it's right!!

Walt Hamler