Hi all,

Just wanted to show off a couple of pictures of my great niece in all her fair-haired glory.

I've yet to find a way to take color photos of her without her looking like a person in desperate need of blood pressure medication. The sepia tone is the best rendering I've been able to come up with. The B/W shot shows just how fair-skinned the child is.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/walt_gilbert/4895436773/sizes/l/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/walt_gilbert/4895438271/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Any tips on capturing good outdoor color shots of such a fair-skinned subject would be much appreciated.

Best,

Walt