In all the comparisons I watched (3) the mirror "up" bounce was pretty well controlled, with a fairly long pause prior to the shutter activation. It's the return that is much less controlled on most of them. Then another really long pause before the cycle begins again.

And as was said, to get a higher frame rate, it cost a lot more to control that mirror (and shutter flutter). More than I am willing to pay.