excellent gallery - would be nice to put some common names on - some
are very distinct and easy to name - there are lots of good books that
help and plenty of online experts who can help out too.  "Tree Over
Shanty Branch" is my favourite - though I might be tempted to ramp up
the exposure 1/2 a notch.  Thanks for opening the gallery for me to
look at!

Alastair

PS don't see any lichens there