On 8/19/2010 8:24 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
If I were to trim it to 8, It would be these:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157624636199391/

Trimming further, I'd discard the last 3.

I think you can discard the two photos before the last. The last one is a keeper in my eyes.

It is an interesting artistic question, of how many, and which
pictures to include in a gallery.  And the answer would change for
the audience, for example photographers, or motorheads.

I'm curious which shots other people would include in my "bestest"
collection, whether it's only one, or all 16.

Indeed. I used to be very selective when working with the shoots from Galia's class. I am unofficial official photog of the class if you know what I mean. But then people started complaining that I give them too few pictures and I had to become less selective. It seems that I reached the balance in this specific case as they appear to be happy now.

Well, even here it is a tough question as I realize that among the photographers on this list there are not one and not two motorheads as you put it.

Boris