A lucky find - (I have two of these, actually)  ... they are NEW -

Before I put this on ebay....It would make a good gear bag with a little padding added inside.. and "Lehman Brothers" is embroidered right on it, no one will know you are carrying your valuable camera stuff, right?

I plan on starting the bidding at $24.99 _on ebay_- so if one if you want it for this price , ya got it.. the shipping will be whatever the shipping really is, (including delivery confirm slip if you are in USA...) Boxed up this should weight between 3 - 4 lbs.

http://annsan.smugmug.com/Other/stuff-4-sale/6001142_PMHFH/1/976420599_Juvdg/Large

Size: 10" x 21" x 10"
Weight: 2 lbs , 13 oz
Material: 1680D Ballistic Nylon

Not it isn't technically a camera bag but certainly would work for one so I figure you wouldn't mind if I offered it here.

Yup, you can pay with paypal...  my email address is how they know me.

ann