Hi Paul: Sounds like it might be interesting, but I won't be able to make it on the day. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Sorenson" <allarou...@earthlink.net>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2010 8:03 AM
Subject: Semi-OT - A little education

 Christine, Bob S, anyone else willing to come to Chicago...

David Ziser has scheduled an evening seminar on Sept 14 at the Westin in Itasca - that's near the intersection of 290 and the Elgin O'Hare Expressway (Thorndale Ave). I've been to a couple of these and he usually has some good info. Advertised price is $79 but I'm working on getting a promo code that will knock $20 off.

http://www.capturedbythelight2010.com/index.html

Let me know either off list or on if you're interested and maybe we can work out a meet.

-p