love the color, Frank, though it comes up a bit yellow on my monitor. My preference is for the color. Excellent Shot!!! Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "gldnbearz" <gldnbearz.p...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2010 11:15 PM
Subject: Re: PESO - The Long and the Short of It (colour version)

I can't "see" as well in B&W as I can in color.  Now the scene really
pops for me. Thanks for sharing.
- Pat

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 4:04 AM, frank theriault
<knarftheria...@gmail.com> wrote:
A few of you wondered how this would look in colour. I think I rather
prefer it (all those reds!). Also, a slightly different crop:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/long-and-short-of-it-colour-version.html

Here's the b&w for comparison:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2010/08/long-and-short-of-it.html

Hope you enjoy! Comments welcome.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -Henri Cartier-Bresson