On 22 August 2010 23:18, Brian Walters <supera1...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> Very impressive and you even managed to get a self portrait into it....
>
> Would it be correct to say that these were taken in vertical format?

Thanks Brian, wondered if anyone would notice. Yep correct, vertical
format, about 28mm lens equivalent (35mm, ha) and around 50% overlap
if I can help it as it aids in stitching especially when there are
gross parallax errors to contend with (as in this case).

--
Rob Studdert (DigitalĀ  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours