I have a couple of questions for the group regarding the images I took at the
Payson, AZ rodeo yesterday.

1. There a quite a few images I want to share and get your comments.  Can I
just
go to Photobucket and provide a link to a folder rather than just to a single
image?

2.  When I got home and downloaded my images the first 100 or so were fine, but
suddenly all the images were shown as JPG but nothing could open them.  Windows
Photo Viewer said it could not open them, same for CS5, not even in the
camera.
Suddenly on the last image I took in the day the image came came back and was
available normally.  Wondering what happened.  Bad SD card?  Dunno.  Camera
record failure?  Dunno.  My thought was that I overshot the cameras ability to
record.  I was shooting repeatedly during several events.  I lost about 200
shots!  Test shots off the patio today all seem normal.  Any ideas?

Jerry in Phoenix