Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Robb" <war...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Leica's done with film

From: "Ken Waller"

Similarly,
While sitting in my car on the shore of West Bay in Traverse City, Michigan (actually a contiguous body of water with Lake Michigan) I over heard the conversation from the car along side - one blue haired lady was asking the other if the body of water before them was salt water or fresh!!!!!!! The car had Michigan License plates BTW !

I was in Mississauga a number of years ago on a training course.
One day after school I took the rental car and drove south to see the lake (when your from southern Saskatchewan big lakes are a big attraction). I was telling the server at the restaurant about it later, and about how I had been stopped from driving because of a lake being there.
She said that was eerie.
I told her I didn't really find it that odd.

I think huron to something here.