On 25 August 2010 10:59, Tom C <caka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cameras were allowed as long as they didn't have removable lenses.  I
> even got the NEX-5 in but the security guard at the seats had an issue
> with the zoom lens (18 - 55).  I explained that it was shorter than
> most zooms in people's point and shoots, but all he could say was
> "they don't like to see zooms".  So I basically didn't use the NEX-5
> except for wide angle stage shots with the 16mm.

I had a similar issue at a concert where I was shooting from my seat
with the K10D + 77 Ltd and nobody said anything, but after a couple of
minutes shooting with the Sigma 70-300mm an usher came over and
basically said my lens was too big. I thanked her for the compliment
and just shot with the S90 for the rest of the concert  :-)

  --M.
--

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

    http://EnticingTheLight.com