On the other hand, it remains to be seen whether the Nokton 25mm
f/0.95 an all-manual lens or a dedicated Micro-FourThirds integrated
lens with on-body aperture control and lens correction metadata
included. The Summilux-D 25mm f/1.4 ASPH is not only one of the most
beautiful imaging normal lenses on the format, it autofocuses AND
includes chromatic aberration correction metadata (used by Panasonic
Lumix G bodies for both in-camera and raw files).

Also, the design of the mount and such means that real transmission
values of lens openings greater than f/1.4 are likely not significant.

I paid $800 (including tax and ship) for my Summilux 25mm f/1.4 ASPH
and use it on E-1, L1 and G1 bodies interchangeably. It's about my
favorite lens. It's large and heavy, but it always returns the goods.

BTW, I'm not knocking Cosina's entry into Micro-FourThirds at all! I
think it's a great thing. :-)

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com