I like reds that pop also - shot velvia for many years because of the saturated look. On my calibrated monitor most of the reds have a mottled/uneven/somewhat 'dirty' appearance - distracting IMO.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "P N Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>

Subject: Re: The Dream Cruise

Thanks Ken.
In regard to the reds, highly saturated perhaps, I could tone them down, but I like reds that pop. With reflective paint and flash lighting, it doesn't take any boost to get that. The saturation level is as recorded, with just a bit of a boost on the vibrance.
Paul