Hey Miserere: I like the gallery, very nice. I really like this one: http://enticingthelight.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/SAM_1884-small.jpg but the whole gallery is very nice. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Mitchell" <chris.mitch...@which.net>
To: "'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 1:50 AM
Subject: RE: GESO - A Walk Around Southampton, UK

Miserere wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I'm back from my UK trip, and I'm happy to report that I both took
photos, and was not stopped by the police for doing so. I'll have some
from London in a few days, but for now here's a small gallery from a
jet-lagged walk around Southampton:

http://enticingthelight.com/2010/08/17/a-photowalk-with-the-samsung-
nx10-and-30mm-f2/

You'll excuse me for having taken them with the Sammy NX10 + 30mm f/2
-- until Pentax delivers us to EVIL, it's all I've got.

C&C welcome, of course.

Cheers,

 --M.
Interesting and a good gallery of a visit to a town in the UK.

I was brought up in Southampton and tried to place the shots. Think I might
have seen the base of the Mayflower memorial in one of them (the Pilgrim
Fathers originally set out from Southampton, but had to call in a Plymouth
to repair a leak so Plymouth claims port of departure).

I particularly like the one of the 2 people in the park.

Chris