There is an old saying, "one person screws up and we all loose recess."  i.e.
it
only takes one paedophyle to ruin it for everyone.

Subject: Re: PESO - Kids in a fountain

On 27 August 2010 22:38, frank theriault <knarftheria...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That's a terrific photo!
>
> As an aside, I was taking photos at a similar type of fountain we have
> here in Toronto (Dundas Square, FWIW) and someone came up to me and
> asked if I'd asked permission of the parents of the kids.
>
> I nicely informed her that I didn't need to do that, and in any event
> I was not up to "no good". ?She started to argue with me so I walked
> away. ?Wasn't worth the hassle. ?The place is usually crawling with
> security guards and I didn't want to have to deal with one of those
> wallies.
>
> But, your photo's a real gem.
>
> cheers,
> frank

I was going to mention to Dave that it was a good job he didn't try
taking this photo in the UK. He'd probably be writing his posts from a
warm cell  :-)

Dave, I was approached by a security guy when photographing at the
Christian Science fountain in Boston while kids were playing in the
are. He said police could be involved if I was photographing the kids.
It's ridiculous.

  --M.