Hi Ted,

Absolutely. I've been wanting to go to George Ray's for the past few years, but have never had a chance to get there. I'd love to head down there and get some shots while the place is still running. It's a shame I never got to meet George himself. I would've liked to have gotten a shot or two of the legend. I usually ride over to Sikeston with a buddy of mine who goes there nearly every weekend. He's talked about making a trip to Paragould sometime to show me what it's all about. I'll have to bring that up to him this weekend and see when he might want to follow through on that. I really would love to take some shots at that place.
From the way he talks about it, it's like stepping 30 years back in time.

I'll be sure to give you a heads-up whenever the plan becomes more solid. Glad you enjoyed the shots!

-- Walt

Your shots make me want to get over to George Ray's. Can't do it this weekend
but maybe soon. Would you be interested in meeting up for a Sunday at George's?
Let me know if so and we can set up a meeting.

Ted