On Sep 2, 2010, at 9:27, Miserere wrote:

> Good to hear that Tamron are releasing those secret numbers to Adobe
> so automatic distortion, chromatic aberration and vignetting
> correction will be applied to all Tammy lenses. If I remember
> correctly, none of the big brands turned over their profiles, correct?

I was disappointed to see that v3.2 has profiles for most Pentax lenses but NOT
the original 18-55 kit lens.  At least, it's unable to detect that as the lens
used in shots I made with it.  Or could it be the combination of K-7 and
"original kit lens" which gets LR confused?

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN