----- Original Message ----- From: "Derby Chang" <der...@iinet.net.au>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2010 5:31 AM
Subject: MoMA HCB

Mighty Mr Amazon delivered the Peter Galassi HCB MoMA catalog to me this week, and I have been in hog heaven. Firstly I am amazed this book is the price that it is (although, locally, it's about double).

Secondly, it is refreshing to read a museum essay that is so completely clear of artspeak. The erudition and simple approachability of the writing makes the catalog even more valuable as a reference

http://www.amazon.com/Henri-Cartier-Bresson-Century-Peter-Galassi/dp/0870707787

The pics are pretty good too.

We bought the catalog too. Agreed. It's great. Cheers, Christine