I like it, Walt.  Pretty good bw rendering as well.  Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walter Gilbert" <ldott...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 9:26 PM
Subject: PESO -- That Confounded Bridge

Here's a shot of an old, rather narrow bridge spanning the Mississippi River, between Cairo, IL and Bird's Point, MO. I almost deleted it, thinking it was an extremely unremarkable, standard photo taken while crossing bridges by tourists the world over. But, when I got to looking at the shadows and lines, I thought, "Ah-ha! This might be salvageable!" So, I converted it to B/W and was pretty pleased with it after all.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/walt_gilbert/4965791589/#/photos/walt_gilbert/4965791589/lightbox/

Thoughts?  Critiques?  Gratuitous insults?

Best,

Walt