I kinda made this decision.  The K-7 will last because I need to buy
lenses not bodies.  This is a body better than any film camera I ever
owned with at least as much capability.  I also never shot iso 3200
with color film too often.  I figure I'll give in when they release
the K-pi with iso 16 million and clairvoyant AF.

--
Steve Desjardins