On 9/9/2010 2:19 AM, John Celio wrote:
May I be the first to say: I will be avoiding the just-announced DA L 35mm f2.4. Plastic construction aside, the SR feature of Pentax SLRs does not mean a (relatively) slow normal lens is a good thing to offer if you want to attract new users. :P

http://www.pentaximaging.com/camera-lenses/smc_PENTAX_DA_L_35mm_F2.4_AL/

John
--
http://www.jacelio.com
http://www.cafepress.com/jacelio

Ok so somebody has noticed, (see my post last post to the K-r video thread if you care. I don't want to repeat myself.

--
"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral
bankruptcy."