On 9/8/2010 2:07 PM, Rick Womer wrote:
There's a foreground pedestal with some figures in darkness, and the
illuminated background device, which is partly obscured by the
foreground one.  I think that gives that sense of bottom-heaviness.
It's a very intriguing photo, which would work better with a
viewpoint farther to the left, or some illumination of the foreground
figures.

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW

Thanks, Rick. I see what you say but I am not entirely convinced this time... Pity, I don't get many opportunities to shoot like this...

Boris